ANOTHER WEEK WITH LOTS OF PROGRESS!
Jim Goodall reports the following GREAT LEAPS FORWARD:
· About 1/3rd of the passenger service units are ready for installation
· Work on the belly stringers is advancing
· Jim has prepared the fold away Flight Engineer table for installation
· Jerry B. is well along on restoration of the one remaining aft galley unit
· Transition fairings at the base of the horizontal stabilizer's are almost off --- in preparation for removal of the stabilizers for in-hangar restoration
· The Dan and Dave team are preparing plywood backplanes for the main cabin overhead parcel shelves
· The MMC is awaiting Sheri's TLC in the paint shop
· Bob N. has just about completed restoration of an oval belly door. (We found a brand new - circa 1968 - gasket assembly set in our parts inventory!)
With all of the good weather, there has been a large drop in Thursday attendance. Ouch.
HELP!!! Keep up your fine efforts. North America's first jet airliner needs you!!
Hope to see you at Paine Field on Thursday!